CHANGE YOUR LINKS!

hello alcohollywood!

Sunday, March 14, 2004

i just got home.. before midnight. amazing. and im home only because i had a curfew today. how pathetic... i had to be home before twelve. irritating. thank goodness its only a one day thing.

well. my brother decide to abuse his rights this afternoon when my dad was out. he gave me a hugeee scolding and all. bloody fucker. and so i left the house crying. and went to john's house crying too. how stupid. no actually i wasnt crying already. my eyes were all red. and once they opened the door for me, john went like.. "you really that sleepy? your eyes all red.." and denise went like.. "you cried? are u okay??" and i started crying all over again while eating home cooked yummilicious steamed egg.

went to the petshop at railway mall to look at CRIPS! the soon to be denise's new dog! hahaha. crippled. crips? get it? hahah. its damnnnnnnn cute... so adorable.. love love love. haha.

well took a cab from bukit timah to town and it was fucking 15 bucks cos of the bloody jam in town. grrr. and while we were at heeren's traffic light.. i called my mom..
me- "mommy, where are you?"
her- "heeren.. just finished our dinner."
me- "what?! you're in heeren?!!! where???" *passes john my cig. haha.
her- "lemongrass.. why?"
me- "oh okay.. call me when you're going home okay?" *takes my cig back.


didnt do much today.. ya. hrrm. his side view looks damn good. very. lol. yes yes yes? *nudge wai and denise..

on my way home, the taxi driver kept talking to me.. he went on and on......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home